Are you ready to break up with your cigarettes?
Take a good look at that cigarette in your hand.
Can you look at it and say:
"I don't like you and I don't want you in my life any more"?
Are you tired of . . .
- having a nagging cough that won't go away?
- getting colds all the time?
- seeing nicotine stains on your fingers and teeth?
- getting winded when you are playing with your kids?
- not having energy to do the things you want to do?
- complaining every time the government increases tobacco taxes?
- being nagged to quit smoking?
- having your clothes, car and house stink of tobacco?
- worrying about getting cancer?
Do you want to . . .
- feel healthier?
- breathe easier?
- enjoy the taste of the food you are eating?
- not be coughing all of the time?
- having a better sense of taste and smell?
- enjoy an evening out without having to duck outside to have a smoke?
- have more energy to play with your kids? have more money in your pocket - maybe save up to take a nice vacation?
- know you'll have a better chance of living to see your children grow up?
- feel good knowing that you have stopped sucking poison into your lungs every day?
Studies have proven that hypnosis is effective in helping people stop smoking
43 people received hypnosis to help them quit smoking.
At various follow-up points (6 months and three years), it was found that 39 of the participants (90.6%) were still smoke-free.
Barber, J., University of Washington School of Medicine, Depts. of Anesthesiology and Rehabilitation Medicine, International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis Jul. 2001, 49(3):257-66.