Are you tired of being tired?
Are you ready deal with your insomnia and finally get a good night’s sleep?
Are you an executive who is barely getting by on too little sleep? Are you constantly trying to do more and more and expecting the same from your staff? Does success mean that you have to give something up and that something is sleep?
Lack of quality sleep leads to:
- brain fog
- memory impairment
- lack of patience
- poor food choices
- reduced creativity
- falling asleep at inappropriate times, like when you’re driving or in a meeting
- poor communication abilities
Are you . . .
- getting by on six hours or less of sleep a night?
- falling asleep while watching television, at your child’s school recital or at a stoplight?
- working until 3AM and then being back in the office at 9AM later that same morning?
- drinking coffee or eating junk food or chocolate at 3PM because you need that extra jolt of energy and on the days you get home at a regular hour, you find that you can’t get to sleep – so you get up and do some more work since you’re up anyway?
- worrying about what happened during the day or what’s going to happen tomorrow when you should be sleeping?
- snapping at everyone for an infraction that isn’t even worth getting annoyed about?
- feel like you’re running on empty?
- sleep so much when you’re on vacation that your family thinks that you might as well have stayed home?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you’re not alone. About 30% of the population suffers from insomnia. If you are part of that group and would like to join the 70% of the population who sleeps well, we should talk.
I offer a hybrid program of sleep coaching combined with hypnotherapy. A good night’s sleep is within your reach.
If you’re tired of being tired and are ready to deal with this issue once and for all, I invite you to book a free strategy call. It could be the 45 minutes that changes your life!
A satisfied insomnia client writes…
“I was able to fall asleep consistently and stay asleep“read more
About Julia Wooster
My name is Julia Wooster and I am a Certified Consulting Hypnotist and Sleep Coach. I love working with people who are motivated to make positive changes in their life.
Who I work with
I work with people who haven’t been able to get a good night’s sleep in a long time and their doctors can’t find a medical reason for it. They don’t want to take sleeping pills long term or can’t take sleeping medication for it.
Word of Caution
If you are having issues sleeping, your first step before contacting me should be to check with your doctor to rule out any medical reason that is keeping you up at night. Sleep Apnea if left untreated can be very dangerous so rule that out before considering coaching and hypnotherapy.
Some medical conditions that may cause insomnia include:
- Nasal/sinus allergies
- Gastrointestinal problems such as reflux
- Endocrine problems such as hyperthyroidism
- Neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease
- Chronic pain
- Low back pain
There are some sleep disorders that are not a good fit with my program. They are:
Sleep Apnea can be dangerous if left untreated. Your doctor can refer you to a sleep clinic for a sleep study to diagnose this. If you have sleep apnea there are medical devices that can help you sleep and breathe easier.
This is a sleep disorder that causes one to fall asleep at irregular times, sometimes in the middle of doing a task. I don’t believe there is a cure for Narcolepsy although it may be able to be controlled by medication.
selected posts from my blog