I’m thrilled that many clients are choosing to come into my office to have their sessions.
If you are interested in having hypnosis sessions in-person, but have put off contacting me because of Covid-19, I’d like to share the precautions I am taking to give you as safe a session as possible.
- There is a Hepa air purifier in each of the two rooms in my office. My understanding is that these air filters cycle the air through the room five times per hour.
- You will be asked to show me proof of vaccination at your first visit. I have checked with the Middlesex London Health Unit and I have been advised that I am required to ask for this.
- A screening questionnaire that is to be completed at each visit. I also have a glass of pens that have not been handled by anyone else. This pen is yours to keep.
- Appointments are spaced sufficiently so that another client will not arrive while you are still in my office.
- You will enjoy your session relaxing in my recliner chair in the second room, while I will deliver your session on the other side of the door in the front office.
- Everything you will have touched while in the office will be disinfected after you leave.
- And, of course, masks are worn at all times.
Obviously no one can guarantee that there is no risk of catching Covid-19 anywhere at this time. But I have taken as many precautions as I can to minimize any risk.
Online sessions are an option
And of course, if you prefer to do your sessions online, that is an option for you as well. Some people have told me that they find online sessions beneficial because:
- they don’t have to travel to reach me, and
- they feel it is more relaxing because they are in their own environment.
No penalty for last minute cancellations if you feel unwell
Please take the Province of Ontario’s COVID-19 customer screening before you come to my office. If the results indicate that you shouldn’t go to your appointment, please contact me to let me know. We will reschedule without penalty or do your session online.
I look forward to working with you.