Christmas is one of the most stressful times of the year.
And the months leading up to it are more stressful.
All the shopping, the decisions on what to buy for people, etc. Not everyone thinks it’s the most wonderful time of the year.
And one of the biggest worries about the upcoming season is the fact that there are so many food events around it.
Why not get ahead of the season and lose a dress size by Christmas with hypnosis?
You have options
Everyone is different when it comes to losing weight.
Virtual Gastric Band
Some people prefer the virtual gastric band which is a four-session program where the subconscious believes that a gastric band has been installed on their stomach in their first session. They are able to eat whatever they want in three meals a day without snacking. Many clients have commented to me that they:
- “couldn’t believe how fast they felt so full” and
- “were amazed that they didn’t feel hunger in between meals”
Computerized Client-Based Weight Loss
This is a new program I am excited to offer. Because everyone is different, their needs are different.
For example, some people may:
- eat when they’re angry, sad, excited, etc.
- be late night snackers
- feel deprivation and/or stress while losing weight
- eat when they’re bored
- eat because of feels of lack of self-confidence
- feel the need to eat lots of sugary foods
- not be motivated to exercise
- be unable to control the quantity of food that they are eating
- eat mindlessly
We can determine what your eating habits are with this program and come up with the solutions to help you achieve your goals.
It’s easier than you think to lose a dress size by Christmas with hypnosis
The usual rule of thumb for a size is considered to be 10 pounds.
Today is October 7. There are 11 weeks plus three days until Christmas. Losing one pound a week if you start this week can have you on your way to achieving that goal.
My last two virtual gastric band clients lose four pounds over their first four weeks*. Both of these ladies are on their way to reaching their goal weight in a healthy way that can be maintained for life.
A healthy rate of weight loss is between one to two pounds a week. This is achievable with hypnosis.
There are two options available:
- The virtual gastric band is a great program that helps you lose weight without feeling deprived or stressed and you get to eat whatever you want without counting calories.
- Using a program like Spark People or My Fitness Pal (these links open in a new tab). These free programs can help you determine how much you need to eat to lose one to two pounds a week. Hypnosis is a great compliment to both of them because it can help with your motivation or address any of the things that cause you to eat too much.
Here’s an added bonus
Successfully reducing your weight before the Christmas season, even by a few pounds, can help with your motivation to make better choices during the holiday season. You’ll feel better about yourself and focus on what is actually important during the holidays, spending time with family and friends rather than with eating.
Are you ready to get started?
It all starts with a free consultation which you can book by clicking this link.
*Individual results may vary based on a variety of factors.