Online Hypnosis Sessions
An effective way to make positive change in your life
Online Hypnosis Sessions
Online hypnosis sessions are a wonderful way for you to achieve the change you want to make in your life in the convenience of your home.
Hypnosis sessions done over the internet are just as effective as in-person sessions.
What sets me apart from other hypnotists working online?
I don’t compromise on technology!
Many of my colleagues are using Zoom, Skype, Facetime and other apps for their online hypnosis sessions.
Instead, I use a product that:
- has been designed for telehealth services
- is compliant with HIPAA (United States) and PIPEDA (Canada).
- has servers that are located in Canada
When it is time for your session, all you have to do is click on a link you receive and voila, you are in your session ready to work. There is nothing to download and run on your device.
While hackers can break into anything if they are really determined (consider the recent hack into LifeLabs), I believe this method provides you with a better measure of security.
The other apps I mentioned above may be fine for talking to your grandmother, holding a virtual party or even doing training, but when it comes to giving you an excellent, safe and confidential session, there is no room for compromise.
Here are some of the benefits of online sessions
- Online hypnosis sessions can be done in the privacy of your home, office or even hotel room
- You may feel more comfortable opening up to someone who is not in the same room as you.
- No travelling – which saves you time
- You no longer have to miss or delay a session because of vacation or business travel
- No travel time – as they say, “time is money”
- No cost for gas and consider the savings in wear and tear on your vehicle
- Because you are in your own space, it is great for people with mobility issues
- There may not be a hypnotist in your area
How to have a great online session
There are some things you need to set up on your end in order to have an amazing online hypnosis session:
- A computer with a webcam – or a tablet
- A private and safe space – more on that below
- a reliable, secure internet connection – 5 mbps up load and download is an ideal speed (you can test your internet speed at https://speedtest.net)
- A comfortable chair with a foot rest where you can stretch out your legs is great – if you have a recliner amazing. Also the chair you use should have arms so that there is no risk of you falling out of it.
Many people report that a chair like an Ikea Poang chair with its matching foot stool is good. A sofa is also an option. If you use a sofa, your webcam must be able to get you in the picture.
- Earbuds or headphones may enhance your session
Tips to ensure a private, secure and safe session
Additional considerations for a successful remote session include:
If you live with others, use a room that you can lock. You should let everyone in the house know that you are doing a hypnosis session and not to disturb you.
Ensure that anything that could cause a problem in your home is turned off or unplugged.
- don’t leave water running
- curling irons
You should, however, leave the phone on.
A way for me to reach you
In the event of the internet connection being dropped, I need a phone number I can call you at.
I also need your emergency contact and phone number. I always get this from in office clients.
If the internet connection drops and I can’t reach you by phone, don’t worry. In your session you will receive a suggestion that if I stop speaking to you for more than 30 seconds, you will emerge from hypnosis on your own, fully aware, alert and feeling great.
Remember, your subconscious mind is very protective and will always take care of you.
Are you ready to get started?
The first step for a remote hypnosis session is the same as the first step for an in-office session. That is a free strategy session. You may book that strategy session by clicking here.