Julia Wooster and /or A Butterfly’s Touch Wellness hereby refers to “We” “Us” “Our”
We provide information on hypnosis, hypnotherapy and certain products through this website (the “Website”, “site”). We value our users and their concerns about privacy.
The following Terms and Conditions will apply to:
Your use of our website; our supply of products and services; any and all affiliate links on the website and our dealings with you in general.
Website hereon refers to http://yourlondonhypnotist.com, and or https://hotflash-hypnosis-london.com
By entering, accessing or using our website in any way, you agree to comply with all of our Terms and Conditions. In addition, when you book any services and products from us, you will do so subject to the Terms and Conditions provided on the client information form you complete at your first session. By proceeding with a booking, you acknowledge that you have read and understood all of these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. These Terms and Conditions may vary from time to time. You accept that you are bound by the terms and conditions current at the time when you book.
Other websites and or Affiliate Links.
Information we may collect about you
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information in a number of ways, including but not limited to the following:
- To deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- To provide you with customer support;
- To communicate with you by e-mail about products or services provided by us or other third parties;
- To develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
- To enforce our terms and conditions;
- To provide you with the latest news/trends/information
- To inform you about our latest products and or services
- To manage our business; and
- To perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
EU citizen rights under the GDPR
- You have the right to be informed: You can ask about personal data, how it is used, and why it is being used at any time.
- Right of access: You can request a copy of personal information at any time.
- You have the right of rectification: You can update (or request updates to) personal information at any time.
- You have the right of erasure: You may request that we erase your personal data, cease further dissemination of your data, and potentially have third parties halt processing of your data.
- You have the right to object: You may unsubscribe from any of our emails at any time.
If you would like to opt out, make changes to your personal data, request copies of your personal data, or request your data be deleted entirely from our records, please see the following instructions:
Here is the process for EU subscribers to make such requests:
- Opt out – Click the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any email.
- To Make changes to your personal data; Please email us at email@example.com
- To Request copies of your personal data; Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Request that ALL your data be deleted entirely from our records Please email us at email@example.com