Are you ready to break up with your cigarettes?
Take a good look at that cigarette in your hand.
Can you look at it and say:
"I don't like you and I don't want you in my life any more"?
Are you tired of . . .
- having a nagging cough that won't go away?
- getting colds all the time?
- seeing nicotine stains on your fingers and teeth?
- getting winded when you are playing with your kids?
- not having the energy to do the things you want to do?
- complaining every time the government increases tobacco taxes?
- being nagged to quit smoking?
- having your clothes, car and house stink of tobacco?
- worrying about getting cancer?
Do you want to . . .
- feel healthier?
- breathe easier?
- enjoy the taste of the food you are eating?
- not be coughing all the time?
- having a better sense of taste and smell?
- enjoy an evening out without having to duck outside to have a smoke?
- have more energy to play with your kids? have more money in your pocket - save up to take a nice vacation?
- know you'll have a better chance of living to see your children grow up?
- feel good knowing that you have stopped sucking poison into your lungs every day?
Studies have proven that hypnosis is effective in helping people stop smoking
43 people received hypnosis to help them quit smoking.
39 or the 43 or 90.6% of the participants were still non-smokers at various follow-up points.
The follow-up points were at 6 months and 3 years.
Barber, J., University of Washington School of Medicine, Depts. of Anesthesiology and Rehabilitation Medicine, International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis Jul. 2001, 49(3):257-66.