Breathe easier and have more energy when you quit smoking
Are you ready to quit smoking?
If you’re tired of:
- constantly being told that you should stop
- worrying about the health effects of smoking (and you may be experiencing some of those now)
- your clothes, car and house smelling like tobacco (if you’re allowed to smoke in your home)
- freezing when you go outside in the winter to smoke
- missing out on conversation when you step out for a smoke in a social situation
- the awkwardness of having to leave a social event to have a cigarette, and
you’re probably ready to quit smoking.
I can help you do that with hypnosis.
But, here’s the important thing. You have to want to quit. Ask yourself if you can look at a cigarette and say, “I don’t like you, and I don’t want you in my life any longer”. If you can and mean it; you’re ready to quit smoking.
If someone is telling you that you must quit smoking, hypnosis may not help you.
Change that programming that has hypnotized you into remaining a smoker.
You’ve heard all the stories about what will happen when you quit smoking.
Feel More Stressed
Be Easily Irritated and Short-Tempered
And, of course, there are the other two big inner stories that you tell yourself:
- “quitting now won’t help; the damage has already been done”
- “granddad smoked until he was 90 and it didn’t hurt him”
You’ve heard these stories so often, that your inner mind has come to accept them as facts.
You don’t have to gain weight when you quit smoking. Just as quitting smoking doesn’t mean that you have to be stressed, irritable and short-tempered.
And smoking doesn’t help you relax—quite the opposite. Tobacco is a stimulant and a depressant.
When you take a drag of a cigarette, you inhale and that is what helps you relax, not the tobacco and the hundreds of chemicals you are inhaling.
Imagine how great it will feel when you breathe fresh, clean air.