Self-Esteem is the way we see ourselves that has been influenced from early childhood by others – parents, teachers, peers, television commercials, magazine articles.
When our self-esteem is low there are many ways it can negatively impact our lives:
- issues with your partner/spouse
- being afraid to speak up in meetings at work, or to negotiate a raise or even negotiate for a better one
- taking what others give you even if it isn’t what you really want
- judging others, because when you don’t feel good about yourself, you often don’t feel positive towards others
- being afraid to take ownership of mistakes, so you may blame others
You weren’t born with a lack of self-esteem. This is something that you learned. And the good news is that hypnosis can help increase your feelings of self-esteem. Why not book a free inquiry call so we can discuss how you can feel good about yourself again?